- Do you need a writing coach?
Some of the most common cries I hear in my writing coaching are
- I’m struggling to find my voice
- I’ve run out of ideas
- I want to explore a new genre
- I have so many ideas, how do I choose one?
- I’m stuck in a rut
- I’ve hit a wall
- I’ve lost perspective
They’ve all found their answers and their path, through personal coaching – and you will too. Let’s start the journey and get that wonderful story out of you.
There’s no one-size-fits-all to coaching (because then it would be called a template). In order to get you off the starting blocks and to your goalposts, these are some of the aspects we’ll be looking at:
- Find your self-confidence. It’s about empowerment, encouragement and motivation
- Writing knowledge: where you learn from my experience as a writer and a coach
- Brainstorming, plotting, exploring your idea
- How to get through blocks (they happen despite our best intentions)
- Making the best of your writing skills – and adding to them.
You’ll get one-on-one attention that isn’t available on courses, or in online groups and you’ll be held accountable for sticking to your action plan.
Let’s start – and finish – that book!
HOW IT WORKS
- The coaching is personalised and adaptable because each writer is at a different point in their journey.
- In our first session, we’ll figure out who you are, where you are and what you want to achieve. It’s about you and your writing.
- Each session is 60 minutes and takes place via either Zoom, Skype or Facebook Video.
- Amongst other things, you’ll get feedback on your WIP.
You’ll commit to Coaching Bundles:
- Three sessions (valid for 3 months): Recommended to test your idea, basic plot structure and general writing advice
- Six sessions (valid for 6 months): Idea and plot. Depending on your schedule, it’s possible to start and finish your novel in six months.
- Twelve sessions (valid for a year): Ideal for writers who want to write and finish a novel at a more relaxed pace